Hey boys n gals! Hope you're all doing fabulous this week! I have waited over a month for this fabulous wire to come in the mail so I could make this sweet DIY and show you guys! Steps below if you want to make your own.
YOU WILL NEED:
- EL wire (I got mine from Ebay)
- Clear fishing line
- Wire to make your frame
- Scissors and wire cutters
- a fab idea
- Start by deciding what you want your neon sign to be whether that's a quote or image but make sure it can flow along the wire in one go as there is no cutting allowed.
- Start bending your wire into your desired shape. I drew a cloud onto a sketch pad and used that as a rough guide.
- Once you've got your wire shape done start placing the EL wire along your shape and use pegs to hold it down whilst you measure it out.
- Once you've got pegs holding your design down start cutting small pieces of fishing line and tie them all the way around your frame to keep the EL wire secure.
- Now all you need to do is find a fab place on your wall to hang it and you're done!
P.s This was inspired by the fabulous Ispydiy!