Monday, July 25, 2016

SPLENDOUR IN THE GRASS 16'



 Splendour In The Grass ~ Photo Diary 2016

Here we are again, another year of Splendour In The Grass is officially over. Currently feeling all the feels of slowly easing back into reality and if I’m honest editing photos this afternoon has been nothing but rough. Checked my Snapchat story this morning and apparently I had the literal best time at Flume last night so I’m going to go ahead and say that was my highlight. Plus Santigold, Lido, Duke Dumont, Swick and The Strokes were some of my other cheeky faves. 

Can always count on Splendour for a super fun week. Already missing the bubbles, laughs, Splendour vibes and too many dranks. Until next year Splendour ;)

Love Alex

p.s shoutout to my camp site homies for paryting and keepin’ it real wid me.

No comments:

Post a Comment