Thursday, January 1, 2015

WHATS IN MY BAG


Today's post: WHAT'S IN MY BAG!! Um lot's of activity objects that probably don’t need to be there but I have a very short attention span. Well, you know how it is when your family packs up the fridge for a family day out... you need to be ready for any situation!

Phone: Because we all need to keep up to date


Purse: It's way too adorable not to enjoy and shopping, just shopping full stop


Book: Just started this book! So I cant leave it at home


Nintendo DS: Old habits die hard. Just the odd game


Sunglasses: I like being able to see... so protect those eyes ladies


Headphones: They're pretty ridiculous, but they deliver a fabulous personal disco


IPod: Beats. Always

Lipgloss: I recently watched The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and realised pale pink lip gloss is fabulous


Sharpie: Still questioning why I have this


Hair tie: My hair occasionally feels like a heat blanket, so yes 


Loose change: Just germs really, not a huge fan, but having money is great


Lip Balm: I love this lip balm! It's natural and does wonders


Keys: God knows where they went

I'm constantly switching bags and cleaning them out so I realise I'm not photographing the disgusting gum packets and countless receipts, but they do exist. I didn't bother posting all the images of my most used bags as the lighting was horrendous and I'm no photographer! But they are scattered all over my blog.

Love Alex

19 comments:

  1. I love whats in my bags! Its so nosy but its great to see other bits & bobs people carry around! Awesome photos!

    ♡ http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lipgloss is an essential for our handbag too! Love the photography xxxx

    enpointefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!
    thesunshinesunny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I love your headphones! By the way, I tagged you for the Grateful Blogger Tag. I hope you can check it out and do the challenge, too! :)

    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cool stuff, love all of it - especially the earphones! Just found your blog and really like it, had to give it a follow x
    Feel free to check out our latest post :)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! omg that purse is absolutely cute, love it!
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to switch bag and I hate it when something important left on another bag. And those countless receipts! They're like, all over my bags and purse too. It is exciting to know you have the same problem. Anyway, great photos!
    Xx

    http://firdamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos and post! Love your blog! <3
    What's in my bag post is up on my blog now, if you can, check it out. :)

    http://danielleshappycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your purse! <3
    If you don't mind, you can also check out my blog about What's in my bag?. :)

    eclecticjomi.blogspot.ae

    xo
    J

    ReplyDelete